Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Manifesting new teachers.

I own an art studio in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. We go through a lot of teachers. We teach arts and crafts,  jewelry making and more.


                        Vision Board Class -More manifesting!

Teachers come and go over the years, it's just part of the business. The challenge can be for me to find new teachers and always have a busy  and full schedule of events all the time. 


Two days ago, while driving home to Myrtle Beach, I put the intention out to the universe to bring me new teachers. I just thought I'm going to meet new teachers in unexpected ways and this will work itself out perfectly.

Two days later my phone rings and a woman asks me if I sell book cases. ( Oddly enough, I sell furniture after I upcycle or chalk paint it, so she saw some of my pictures online)

I told her I did not have any books shelves at this time. She continued on to compliment my art studio and mentioned that she makes arts and crafts. 

Screech ------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As soon as she said that I knew this was my phone call and that the universe had sent her. 

Manifested. 
Checked.



Her and I meet today. 😁

Tell me what you are manifesting. Share out loud. It makes it real, it brings it forward and into focus.


"Anything you want you can have. See it in your mind's eye and you can have it all. Anything you want." 


 Make it happen today. 
 Michele Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment