Sunday, August 18, 2019

Raised to Manifest #lawofattraction




Good morning . This is my first blog post for my new blog.
My hopes are to find like minded people that want to raise their vibration and manifest using the law of attraction and good energy.

Quickly , I will tell you I grew up very close to my Grandmother , who drilled into my head the following... 

"Michele, Anything you want you can have. 
See it in your mind's eye and you can have it all. Anything you want."

She continued to tell me that from probably 5 years old, if my memories are correct,  until she passed, when I was 30 years old. 

Did I believe her? No. 
Did I use the power? No

She drilled it into my head. She knew I was going to need it one day.

My Grandmother was religious, she taught me all the prayers, we prayed together and we discussed and read from the Bible. What she knew then, was that there was an energy we can tap into, and that, was in fact a gift from God. At least I believe, she believed it was a gift from God. I mean, who else could give us this power?

She belonged to a group called the Rosicrucians. None of us at the time, knew anything about the organization.  I assumed the organization was like a Knights of Columbus. According to https://www.britannica.com/topic/Rosicrucians , the central feature of Rosicrucianism is the belief that its members possess secret wisdom that was handed down to them from ancient times. 

Hello Law of Attraction. 

As we continue on together, I hope to hear stories of manifesting and stories of how the law of attraction has shown itself to be real. In addition, I'd love to decide on  manifestations and co-create with one another.

Honing my skills, I have manifested every little thing. 
Some days I say I need a basket for magazines and in walks  a friend with a basket . It's bizarre and fun and I can't wait for us to share here and manifest together. 


Thanks for reading along 

Michele Michael 

"Anything you want you can have. 
See it in your mind's eye and you can have it all. Anything you want."

11 years ago I manifested Jason.







No comments:

Post a Comment